- EL GROUP OF INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL
- HISTORY OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- THE FOCUS OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- WHY ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL ?
- HOLINESS BIBLE COLLEGE
- ONLINE BIBLE COLLEGE
- ONLINE THEOLOGICAL ADMISSION
- ONLINE THEOLOGICAL STUDIES
- ONLINE ENROLMENT
- ELTHEOLOGICAL COLLEGE PROGRAMS
- ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
- EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGICAL AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ELTHECO, ELUNITABS, INTERMISSIO, AND OLTHECO
- PAYABLE FEES IN ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- CONTACT FOR ADMISSIONS
- INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS AND TO ALL WHO WANT TO ENROLIN OLTHECO INTERNATIONAL
- THE PACKAGES OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- INTERNET THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERNATIONAL THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERATIONAL FOCUS OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- OTHER THEOLOGICAL INSTITUTES YOU SHOULD KNOW.
- STUDY IN ELTHEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN NIGERIA
- PROF ONONUJU'S MARRIAGE COUNSELING AND BROKEN HOMES RESTORATION
- INFORMATION PACKAGE ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERNET SCHOOL BUSINESS
- ONLINE COURSES FOR STUDENTS
- ALTERNATIVE COURSES FOR ONLINE STUDENTS OF THE ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- E-BIBLE COLLEGE
- INTERNET BIBLE COLLEGE
- ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT IN THE COLLEGE
- INTERNET CHRISTIAN BOOKSHOOP
- JOIN THE LORDS' INTERNET CHURCH FELLOWSHIP
- OLTHECO DEMOSTRATION AS THE BEST THEOLOGICAL INSTITUTION
- CORRESPONDENCE EDUCATION IN ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- THEOLOGICAL COURSES AT A GLANCE
- ADMINISTRATIVE SETTINGS IN OLTHECO
- INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS OF OLTHECO
- POST GRADUATE PROGRAMES IN OLTHECO
- CONDITIONS FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF BOARDING AND RESIDENCE STUDENTS IN THE COLLEGE
- SURFACE LEARNING AND SURFACE ADMISSION IN THE ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FAME
- A GLANCE AT INTERNATIONAL COURSES
- OTHER SURFACE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
- ONLINE CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
- ASSOCIATE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERNET COLLEGE OF THEOLOGY
- NON FORMAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
- NON INTERNET SCHOOL SYSTEM
- INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS OF OLTHECO
- AVAILABLE HOSTELS FOR NON INTERNATIONAL INTERNET STUDENTS OF THE COLLEGE
- INTERNET CHRISTIAN BOOKSHOOP
- LAY WORKERS TRAINING PROGRAM
- CHRISTIAN WORKERS SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
- COMPASSIONATE WOMEN ORPHANAGE HOME
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR AFRICAN MINISTRIES OF THE GOSPEL
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHURCHES AND GROUP STUDIES
- SURFACE AND INTERNET SCHOOLS FOR OLTHECO
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MISSIONS CAN HELP YOU ACADEMICALLY
- THE GOSPEL WE BELIEVE
- EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGICAL AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MISSIONS
- MIRACLES IN DR. ONONUJU'S MINISTRY
- PRACTICAL SCHOOL OF LIFE EXPERIENCES
- VISION BROADING DEPARTMENT
- OLTHECO INTERNET AND OPEN LIBRARY FOR ALL
- AFRICAN PROGRESS AND PROBLEMS IN MINISTRIES
- ATTRACTIONS IN EL EMANCIPATION MINISTRY
- DELIVERANCE AND FREEDOM RECORDS
- DELIVERANCE, SIGNS AND WONDERSL
- EMANCIPATION HOUR
- TESTIMONIES OF DELIVERANCE
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGY AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY
BRIEF HISTORY OF EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGY AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY
El university of Theology and is seminary is a private vision and the fulfillment of the mission of Prof Emmanuel Ononuju and his wife DR Alice Zuriel Ononuju. The vision came into the hearts of the couple in 2013 but the proper discussion about the university started on August 2014, while the first letter to Nigeria university commission was on 4th September 2014. El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is the continues enlargement of El Theological college which is the first theological institution established by Rev Prof Emma Ononuju, in other words we can say that El university of Theology is the greater enlargement greater growth and greater promotion of El Theological college Nigeria, but both institutions stand as separate and independent institutions to each other.
The founder of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary had the burden to create wider knowledge and greater Academic Avenue to train the gospel ministers and all who would be more useful in God’s hand. The campus of the university started in Aba, the commercial city of Abia State. El university of Theology has its initial base in Asa Nnentu area of Ugwunagbo LGA Abia State of Nigeria.
WHY EL UNIVERSITY OF THOLOGY AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY?
El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is not established to replace El Theological College.
It is established to train gospel workers, gospel leaders and gospel officers. It is established to take out inferiority complex among the gospel ministers, to take the gospel ministers to a higher academic level, to help the gospel ministers to possess the sense of university education, to build equip, train, to enlighten and to brush the gospel ministers with the need ingredients for the ministry. El university of Theology is called to help the gospel ministers meet up with the present requirements at the pulpit and to educate the students with all needed academic materials for the growth of the church and for efficiency in ministry.
DEMANDS FOR THEOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY FROM THE STUDENTS AND OTHERS.
Before the birth of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary there were frequent demands from students, from reasonable people outside and from all who have come across our website at www.recampel.com, and what were those demands? Those demands were requests for the establishment of Christian university that shall accommodate all Christians irrespective of their race, tribe or church affiliation. These demands agreed with the present burden and vision of Rev Prof Emma Ononuju who already was praying for God’s directive to establish a theological university in Nigeria. These demands motivated Prof Ononuju’s action to believe that God is urging him to start a theological university, thus, such demands stand as second evidences to go on.
WHY EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGY AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY HENCE EL THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE IS STILL EXISTING?
El Theological college is an independent Christian institution, while El university of Theology is an independent theological university in Nigeria. Though there are similarities between the two institutions, still there are many differences between the two great Christian institutions.
Other differences include the fact that El Theological College is a Bible college while El university of Theology is a university with university status. El Theological College has no faculty but departments, but El university of Theology has faculties and departments inside them. El Theological College has less number of courses than El university of Theology, El university of Theology is academically higher than El Theological College due to the university attachments to it.
Both institutions are great and of great value. Both are comprehensive and popular but the name “UNIVERSITY” is very unique. Both are of international standards but people may prefer the title “university” and may desire to follow up.
THE FOUNDER’S LIFE STYLE
The founder of El university of Theology Rev Prof Emma Ononuju is a gentle man, spiritual man, focused leader of the gospel era. His quality of holiness compelled him to seek for that which shall benefit the body of Christ, thus he decided to establish institution that shall build and equip the believers. The purposes of establishing El university of Theology include the vision to groom the students in holiness standards. This vision was fully materialized when he took the bold step first to name the university. The university was first named El university of Theology on 5th September 2014 at Aba.
El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is an advanced theological seminary with the aim of developing the mind, soul and spirit with greater emphasis and focus on Christian man, Christian ministry and Christian mission. It is an academic charismatic and spiritual university with the greatest task of bringing and equipping the students with Christian philosophy.
It is a holiness Bible seminary with greater emphasis on the entire sanctification of the believers and salvation of the sinners. The university is epitome of the apostolic principles, doctrines and missions and sticks at the instructions of JESUS on church growth, church building and church expansion.
El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is highly academic, great and rich which shall only be judged on the basis of its supreme pursuit, focus and mission, whether it is meeting up and satisfying in the areas of its calling and the task of its existence.
It is an academic ambassador of great secular universities and also Biblical ambassador of Jesus greatest university, called to build man and his vision, mission and ministry. It has the widest and greatest relationship across nations and across cultures with a flying wing to reach people in order to make them whom God called them to be and what god created them to achieve.
A university called to restore man, re-equip man, re-structure man, rebuild man, revive man and re-shape man in order to get, acquire and receive all that God has made and called him to be. It is a university for all who want to be more useful, more beneficial and more accepted by God, by the church and by the society. El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is a purification, sanctification and accreditation center for all lovers of God.
SEVEN REASONS WHY EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGY AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY WAS ESTABLISHED
There are seven specific reasons or seven purposes and needs why El university of Theology and Biblical seminary was established. The establishment of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary was not by accident neither by mistake but there are seven reasons as stated below.
- El university of Theology and seminary was established to bring spirituality and holiness into educational system.
- It is established to heal some ignorant ministers from their fear, inferiority complex, and ignorance and from illiteracy.
- It is established to correct some ministerial academic and social errors caused by untrained ministers.
- El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is called to groom, mentor, train and to build their dreams and to fulfill what God has called them to do.
- El university of Theology and seminary is called to create a difference in the academic, ecclesiastical and in secular work.
- It is called to educate the uneducated and to empower the underpowered in the church community in order to meet all divine assignments to them.
- It is called as a shelter for all Christian institutions in Africa and also to become the unifying factor to all theological institutions in Africa.
CIRCUMSTANCES REGARDING IT’S BIRTH
El university of Theology and Biblical seminary was born when there is urgent need for the indigenous theological university in Africa. There were many people who were thirsty and hungry for that before the LORD laid that in them mind, spirit and the heart of his servant Rev Prof Ononuju who quickly obeyed.
VISION OF THE FOUNDER
Rev Prof Emma Ononuju is the founder and the visioneer of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary of Nigerian and Cameroon. The institution is established to equip and to build the gospel ministers and to make their ministries more meaningful in the world and among the body of Christ.
Rev Prof Emma Ononuju is the chancellor and the builder of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary and also the administrator of the institution in Nigeria and in the Republic of Cameroon. The institution is founded in the holiness background with emphasis on heart purity.
Rev Prof Emma Ononuju and his wife Rev DR (Mrs.) Alice Zuriel Ononuju are the visioneers and planters of Redemption Campaigners ministry, El Emancipation ministry, El Theological college, compassionate women outreach ministries, compassionate woman orphanage home, International Institute of missions, Global prayer link, Uju Gospel publications, ELGIGO and El university of Theology and Biblical seminary.
Rev Prof Emma Ononuju has recently established internet theological seminary and internet church in facebooks known as Eltheco Seminary and Emancipation Pastor respectively.
Rev Prof Emma Ononuju is conference speaker, intercontinental preacher, Bible Colleges international director, builder, teacher, coordinator and administrator.
The birth of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary of Theology is a great response from Rev Prof Emma Ononuju to divine direction that demand the high grooming of the gospel ministers to their greatest level.
El university of Theology and Biblical seminary stands as the center for higher education among the ministers.
Rev Prof Emma Ononuju, the founder of both El Theological college Nigeria and El university of Theology has no intension to combine the two institutions. El Theological College is unique and independent without any link with El university of Theology and Biblical seminary. Rev Prof Emma Ononuju has different plans for each of them. El Theological college run in trimester while El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is on semester.
The burden and vision to run and establish El university of Theology and Biblical seminary came into Rev Prof Emma Ononuju from God on August 2014 but documented on 4th September 2014 and God said, “Write it down and follow it up because it must surely come to pass” and He wrote it down as God commanded.
The name El university of Theology and Biblical seminary was given to Rev Prof Emma Ononuju by God on the same day when the vision was given by God. The name has no connection with El Theological College at all though God’s name is “EL”. It was God who gave it and called it El University of Theology and Biblical seminary even though Prof Emma Ononuju almost preferred to call it El Theological University, but God says El university of Theology and Biblical seminary as it stands today. Rev Prof Emma Ononuju defeated all fears before establishing the university as it today.
CRISIS BEHIND THE PROCESS
It was not easy to establish this institution, though a vision from God. The issues of money to start, the issues of the staff and the faculty, the issues of the building, the site and other equipment and how to learn were battles behind the birth of the institution. Everything began as a dream and as issues that can never work. Many people doubted the possibility some wondered and wandered the possibility of starting university of Theology which is the first of its kind in this area, but Rev Prof Emma Ononuju was full of faith and faithfulness and was only seeing God and His success and never think of any giant on his way of success. It was faith, faithfulness and holiness of heart that gave Rev Prof Emma Ononuju the breakthrough and success at last.
SUCCESS AT LAST
In every success, there was struggle and in every victory, there was battle, the issue of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is exceptions. The establishment of the university was full of struggles, battles, crisis, attacks and other hindrances on the way, but the Lord was in the battle field with His servant to make a way for him where there was no way. Every new project demands diligence and focus and these are the two weapons of Rev Prof Emma Ononuju to face such battle with steady attention on the vision from God which he later succeeded. The university was later built, commissioned and established as the first university of Theology around. It is really a success at last.
Just like El Theological College, Rev Prof Emma Ononuju started and accepted the vision to establish El University and Biblical seminary without a staff, without accommodation, without any board, but with God alone whose job it was. When God is around all became very easy. Nevertheless, Rev Prof Emma Ononuju can never fail to appreciate the lectures of El Theological college whom he shared the vision and the burden to establish the institution with. These lecturers have been very faithful with God and with the institution; among them are Rev DR Johnathan Ifenna, Rev DR Fortune Atuzieogu, Rev DR (Mrs.) Evelyne Obi, Rev DR (Mrs.) Alice Zuriel Ononuju, Rev DR Cyprian Akunebu, Rev DR Joseph Chigbu, Rev DR Fred Emmanuel and Rev DR Anthony Edet. These brethren are also warmen and women. They also gave their advice and suggestions to the founder when such were needed.
WHY DID PROF EMMA ONONUJU ESTABLISH EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGY AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY WHEN ELTHEOLOGICAL COLLEGE IS IN EXISTENCE?
The two institutions are not the same and are not running in the same track. El Theological college has three goals to score which are as follows higher academic, higher charisma and higher spirituality while El university of Theology has six goals to core which stand as follows, highly academic, highly charismatic, highly spiritual , vision oriented, mission oriented and secularly empowerment. El Theological college admits every called person, but El university of Theology admits only qualified persons.
El Theological college runs on trimester basis while El university of Theology and Biblical seminary runs only on semester basis. El Theological college admits students for certificate, diplomas and for Degrees, but El university admits students for four years bachelor degree program. Both institutions are for theology, for t he training of gospel ministers, but El Theological college has campuses only in Nigeria while El university of Theology and Biblical seminary has campuses outside Nigeria.
WHEN DID THIS INSTITUTION START?
The first student was admitted on 18/1/2015 in the El universality. The university took its course after all necessary protocols and all process to actualized the vision. It was on 12th January, 2015 that the El university of Theology and Biblical seminary was declared open at the new site and permanent zone of the institution at Asa Nnetu area in Ugwunagbo Local government area of Abia State. The actual and visible date of birth of the El university when the accommodation was gained, prayer made, land broken and declaration made about El university of Theology and Biblical seminary was on 12th Jan. 2015 by Rev Prof Emma Ononuju, the founder, chancellor and the initiator of the university. The university admitted the first student from Rivers State on 18th Jan. 2015. Therefore all issues about the university before 12th January 2015 were seen as dreams, visions, plans, goals, missions and future programs to actualize the university. The actual date of the birth of El university of Theology and Biblical seminary and the only date of remembrance as the date its birth on earth was 12th January 2015. We therefore hand this date, month and place over to God for his blessings and miracles and protections. May God promote and increase El university of Theology IN JESUS NAME.
PLACE OF DECLARATION
El university of Theology was officially declared open by Rev Prof Emma Ononuju on 12th January 2015 at the permanent site of El Theological college Aba, at Eltheco lane, via Asa Nnentu town in Ugwunagbo LGA of Abia State of Nigeria. The site of the declaration was the chapel hall of El Theological College Asa Nnentu in Ugwunagbo LGA Abia State of Nigeria. The university took off from the site of El Theological college and grows as it is today and expands as well.
Long live – El Theological College
Long live – El university of Theology
ARTICLES OF FAITH
By article of faith, we mean what we believe, what we accept and our conviction that causes what we posses that resulted in what we confess and practice. The following under listed are among what we believe, preach and practice.
- WE BELIEVE
- That the 66 books of the Bible are the inspired word of God that needed no addition, nor subtraction
- In the virgin birth of JESUS, that JESUS was born by a virgin without man and woman relationship.
- That there are three persons in one God – head, the father, the son and the Holy ghost, and the three are one.
- That JESUS came into the world to save sinners that he died on the cross and resurrected after three days in the grave and now with the father in heaven.
- That there is heaven and there is also hellfire, while heaven is for the saints, hell fire is for sinners and all fallen angels that rebelled against God.
- In rapture of the saints and the judgment of God, including the resurrection of the saints at eh second coming of JESUS.
- That, there is a personality known as Satan who once was called Lucifer before he rebelled against God and was driven out and defeated with his host of demons.
- We believe that sinners must repent in order to be saved from their sins, while believers shall be sanctified and be holy in order to serve God without fear and without doubt.
El university of Theology and Biblical seminary is a seminary where the priests and prophets of God are trained and groomed.
El university of Theology is the center for the proper training of the gospel ministers, the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. It shall also be called and addressed as El university of Theology and Biblical seminary, because its primary purpose is to train and equip the gospel ministers for the world harvest. It is a great seminary for the great workers in the Lord’s vine yard and a true place for Biblical indoctrination of the called men and women.
An alternative name for this institution is El university of Theology and Biblical seminary. It shall be addressed as both El university of Theology or and El university of Theology and Biblical Seminary. This institution shall be known, called, named and addressed as both El university of Theology and Biblical seminary or El university of Theology. It is primary focus as a seminary is to train, build and equip gospel ministers for the gospel task ahead.
EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGY AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY IN BRIEF
El university of Theology and seminary shall only be summarized in brief, just as are stated below:
- DEEPEST IN SPIRITUALITY
- HOLINESS IN EXPERIENCE
- GREATEST IN ACADEMIC IMPARTATION
- BIBLICAL IN DOCTRINE
- HUMILITY IN STANDARD
- MOST EXCAVATING IN RESEARCH
- MOST BALANCED IN THEOLOGY
- MOST NUMBERICAL IN COURSES
- MOST CHARIMATIC IN MINISTRY
- MOST PRATICAL IN MISSIONS
- MOST VIBRANT IN PREACHING AND TEACHING
- MOST STUDIOUS IN LEARNING
- MOST SCHOLASTIC IN PRESENTATION
- EDUCATION WITH DISCIPLINE
- JESUS IN FOUCS
- THE WORLD AS A PARISH
The above summary is what El university of Theology and seminary stands for and the total vision and mission of the university and the seminary.
ABBREVIATION OF THE INSTITUTION
El university of Theology and Biblical seminary shall be abbreviated as “ELunivers” OR ELUNITABS. It shall also be addressed or abbreviated as “Elunivers” or ELUNITABS” as its shortest form. Such abbreviated names shall also be used as an official names of the institution. Any contact made with the abbreviated names “Elunivsers” OR “ELUNITABS” shall be also be accepted by the authority and shall also be seen as official if properly addressed.
THE PURSUITS OF THE INSTITUTION
The primary pursuits of El university of Theology and Biblical Seminary are summarized as follows. Its pursuits are – to-
- Make everyone a Christian
- Make every Christian holy
- Make every house a church
- Make the entire world a parish
- Make every minister vibrant
- Make every altar fire (fiery)
- Make the gospel lively
- Make every apostle a missionary, every prophet, a preacher, every evangelist soul winner, every pastor a shepherd, while every teacher a conservator.
- Make every gathering a crusade
- Make all communications, the gospel
- Make every talk, a prayer
- Make every street, a narrow path
- Make all expectations – rapture prone.
- Make all desires – spiritual
GOD CAN NEVER DENY US OUR RIGHTS WHEN WE PLEASE HIS SOUL.
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OR THE CHANCELLOR
To reach or contact the president, chairman, chancellor or the founder of the institution of theology, the following means shall be used or followed.
- Phone - +234 – 813-9088-958
- Face Book – Chude Emma Ononuju
- Email - email@example.com
- Post office – P.O.Box 4251 Aba, Abia State Nigeria.
- Office – Chancellors quarters Elunivers Aba.
- Location – El University of Theology and seminary Eltheco lane Asa Nnentu Aba, Nigeria.
- Visiting Time – 9am - 2pm
COURSES, LECTURES AND PROGRAMS
Here are the courses, lectures, faculties and departments in the institution. There are over 9000 courses, over 35 departments and about 8 faculties leading to the development, equipment and training of the Christians.
Below are courses or lectures available in El University of Theology and Biblical Seminary, for the total grooming and building of the students.
COURSES AND DEPARTMENTS
You can now view our courses and the departments in our highly appreciated institution. Go down to view more of these great and attractive courses in our school.
© El Themissio 2013 Designed By David Uzy