- EL GROUP OF INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL
- HISTORY OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- THE FOCUS OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- WHY ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL ?
- HOLINESS BIBLE COLLEGE
- ONLINE BIBLE COLLEGE
- ONLINE THEOLOGICAL ADMISSION
- ONLINE THEOLOGICAL STUDIES
- ONLINE ENROLMENT
- ELTHEOLOGICAL COLLEGE PROGRAMS
- ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
- EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGICAL AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ELTHECO, ELUNITABS, INTERMISSIO, AND OLTHECO
- PAYABLE FEES IN ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- CONTACT FOR ADMISSIONS
- INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS AND TO ALL WHO WANT TO ENROLIN OLTHECO INTERNATIONAL
- THE PACKAGES OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- INTERNET THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERNATIONAL THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERATIONAL FOCUS OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- OTHER THEOLOGICAL INSTITUTES YOU SHOULD KNOW.
- STUDY IN ELTHEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT OF ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN NIGERIA
- PROF ONONUJU'S MARRIAGE COUNSELING AND BROKEN HOMES RESTORATION
- INFORMATION PACKAGE ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERNET SCHOOL BUSINESS
- ONLINE COURSES FOR STUDENTS
- ALTERNATIVE COURSES FOR ONLINE STUDENTS OF THE ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- E-BIBLE COLLEGE
- INTERNET BIBLE COLLEGE
- ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT IN THE COLLEGE
- INTERNET CHRISTIAN BOOKSHOOP
- JOIN THE LORDS' INTERNET CHURCH FELLOWSHIP
- OLTHECO DEMOSTRATION AS THE BEST THEOLOGICAL INSTITUTION
- CORRESPONDENCE EDUCATION IN ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- THEOLOGICAL COURSES AT A GLANCE
- ADMINISTRATIVE SETTINGS IN OLTHECO
- INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS OF OLTHECO
- POST GRADUATE PROGRAMES IN OLTHECO
- CONDITIONS FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF BOARDING AND RESIDENCE STUDENTS IN THE COLLEGE
- SURFACE LEARNING AND SURFACE ADMISSION IN THE ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
- ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FAME
- A GLANCE AT INTERNATIONAL COURSES
- OTHER SURFACE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
- ONLINE CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
- ASSOCIATE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
- INTERNET COLLEGE OF THEOLOGY
- NON FORMAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
- NON INTERNET SCHOOL SYSTEM
- INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS OF OLTHECO
- AVAILABLE HOSTELS FOR NON INTERNATIONAL INTERNET STUDENTS OF THE COLLEGE
- INTERNET CHRISTIAN BOOKSHOOP
- LAY WORKERS TRAINING PROGRAM
- CHRISTIAN WORKERS SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
- COMPASSIONATE WOMEN ORPHANAGE HOME
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR AFRICAN MINISTRIES OF THE GOSPEL
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHURCHES AND GROUP STUDIES
- SURFACE AND INTERNET SCHOOLS FOR OLTHECO
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MISSIONS CAN HELP YOU ACADEMICALLY
- THE GOSPEL WE BELIEVE
- EL UNIVERSITY OF THEOLOGICAL AND BIBLICAL SEMINARY
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MISSIONS
- MIRACLES IN DR. ONONUJU'S MINISTRY
- PRACTICAL SCHOOL OF LIFE EXPERIENCES
- VISION BROADING DEPARTMENT
- OLTHECO INTERNET AND OPEN LIBRARY FOR ALL
- AFRICAN PROGRESS AND PROBLEMS IN MINISTRIES
- ATTRACTIONS IN EL EMANCIPATION MINISTRY
- DELIVERANCE AND FREEDOM RECORDS
- DELIVERANCE, SIGNS AND WONDERSL
- EMANCIPATION HOUR
- TESTIMONIES OF DELIVERANCE
ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
The internet Bible College, the online college of Theology or the E. Bible School if a fulltime Bible college designated for far or distant students who are in other countries or continents of the world, who may not be opportune to do the regular studies physically in our campuses.
The internet Bible College is a complete theological college with all rights and privileges to teach preach and groom her students in distant areas. Other information about the internet Bible college or online college of theology can be obtained below.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
The initial requirement for admission into internet Bible College or online college of theology is the initial evidence of new birth, followed by proper witness of the call of God upon the applicant, and his willingness to answer the call of God. Other requirements may be considered on merit.
- REQUIRED PAPERS IN THE PROGRAM
Internet Bible college, online college of theology or E. Bible school is a fulltime Bible college under El Theological College which offers different papers to the qualified graduates. It offers certificates, Diplomas and degrees in the underlisted fields of studies.
Theology, missiology, Christian Education, Christian ministry, Ecclesiology, Divinity, Biblical studies, Bible Ethics, Ecclesiastical leadership/management, spiritual life and other required papers as outlined in official El Theological college catalogue and websites.
- DURATION FOR STUDIES
The duration for studies in online college of theology or internet Bible college is as stated in El Theological college official website which states as shown below.
- Certificate course:- One year program.
- Diploma program: Two years program
- Bachelor Degree program: Four years program.
- Post Graduate programs: Masters 18 months, Doctoral 36 months
- FEES AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENT
Any student desiring to study in our internet Bible college is minded to pay the underlisted fees to the official bank of our institution.
- REGISTRATION FEE – Once and for all but before admission.
- TUTITION FEE – In every trimester of the school session.
- HANDOUT FEE – According to the number of the handouts or study materials in each trimester
- CORRESPONDENCE FEE – Every year or once a year.
- MATRICULATION FEE – Only during matriculation.
- GRADUATION FEE – Only during graduation.
- ANY EVENTUALITY – According to what that may be
- THE CLASSROOM FOR STUDENT
This is an internet school, everywhere is a classroom for the student, depending how the student may consider his own private environment. He can use his own sitting room, private room, office, workshop, his church or any other place he may consider very conducive for his studies. This type of study does not require the student coming to our main campus, unless a future condition requires that for better clarification.
- HOW TO APPLY
The student should fill the form attached to this programme after paying for his or her registration fee. The form should be filled and returned back to us through the under listed E mails:
in receiving the form, coupled with the tuition fee the student shall receive an admission letter which qualifies him or her as our student.
- OUR COLLEGE BANK DETAILS
All fees in relation to studies, shall be paid through our bank only and the slip or receipt of such payment shall be scanned to us for proper confirmation of such payment by our college authority.
ACC NAME: El Theological College
ACC NUMBER: 1234169012
The purpose of any payment shall be communicated to us immediately in order to issue receipt accordingly.
- HOW TO GET THE HANDOUTS
All handouts are supplied to the student through internet, therefore, student applying for internet study must have an Email and another social network through which, he should communicated to, but we prefer face book. All handouts shall be sent to this student through internet and not through surface mails.
- INTERNET CONTACTS
Any student applying for internet study must have an Email or a prominent social network like facebook and others, and must also have current mobile phone. All correspondences must be through internet, as far as internet study is concerned or connected.
- HOW TO CONTACT THE INTERNET SCHOOL
Students desiring to study in our internet Bible college must contact us first, either through phone call or by writing to us. Below are our other means of contacts.
- Phones - +234-810 843 029, +234 808 88857 694
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Face books (a)elthecoseminary (b)eltheco Nigeria
- College – Inter-continental school of ministry.
- Department – Internet Bible College.
- Website – www.eltheco.com, www.recampel.com
- COURSES AVAILABLE
The courses available in this program are many; the student is advised to click and to check the courses before him or her. The courses are arranged according to their particular trimesters. Students are not permitted to select courses of their choice, but where such happens, an extra charge shall be involved. The courses are down below this information, read sown to see the courses.
Examination is a very vital issues of this study. At the end of every trimester there shall be examination, which shall bring the students work to proper evaluation and grading. No student shall graduate without finishing all required academic works. The scores of the student shall be made known to him after marking his papers which shall be scanned and be sent back to him in order to discover his performances.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
Every cash required for this program is paid before the service from the college department shall be given to the applicant. Whether the fee is for registration, for matriculation, for handouts, for graduation, for correspondence or for any other academic related matter. The cash shall be rendered on that aspect.
- TRIMESTER MANAGEMENT
We study by trimester management program that is three times every year. Each trimester has examinations, tuition fees, new courses, new lecture materials, new academic programs, new initiatives, new ministries, new ideas, new knowledge to capture, for new exposures and perhaps new lectures for new lectures. Below are the examples of what each trimester holds in our academic programs or in our study schedules. Each trimester is four months including classroom examination, study periods and short time break.
- COURSES AVAILABLE IN EACH TRIMESTER
Each student must study between six and nine courses in each trimester and must take all exams from all the courses assigned to the student in each trimester. Each student must register for the number of courses taken in each trimester. Below are the academic schedules of the college, showing the courses in each trimester under each of the trimesters in the year. The courses are to be studied sequentially and in order without jumping any trimester I Cor. 14:40. The four years program and courses are here under outlined for the students evaluation of all.
ACADEMIC COURSES FOR THE FIRST TRIMESTER
THE EXECUTIVE STUDENT OF INTERNET BIBLE COLLEGE
The executive student of internet Bible college is a student who registered for an internet study, who also has perhaps studies some of the courses listed here, elsewhere or a graduate of one theological college or the other or one who has acquired wider knowledge of the courses listed in our program, but now decided to make choices of the course he may like study from our courses or select courses from our list of courses or decided not to study all according to our list, but decided not to study according to our list, but decided to select or to choose some of the courses listed in our program in order to study not according to our academic schedule, though such selected courses are still ours, but the student shall be admitted but also shall be charged according to the number of courses he or she has chosen. The executive student of internet Bible College pays higher than others and does not pay according to the tuition fees of our college, but is charged according to the number of courses he has chosen or selected to study privately according to his own desire. Each course chosen is specifically charged according to the college arrangement. Those desiring to study in an executive department should also apply accordingly and should early indicate their intension as early as they applied for studies in this great institution. All people desiring or applying for executive study, should be ready to meet up with extra financial obligation attached to such demand.
Enquiries should be obtained through our means of contact.
Here are the online courses for the students of ONLINE theological college international. Students are advised to view, check, study and to enroll into diploma, degree or into any program of their choice. Each section of the courses stands for each session of studies in the college. Each academic session in this lesson covers only but four months, which is a trimester in our college. Each package of the courses stands for a trimester while a diploma program is six trimesters, which is two years covering between 48 and 54 courses in two years which is six trimesters,, while the bachelor degree programs cover twelve (12) trimesters or six more trimesters after normal diploma program. Payment is by trimesters, that is each trimester has its own programs, courses and payments. Below are the courses per trimesters for the online students of the ONLINE THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE international.
- 1. FIRST TRIMESTER –FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORE STUDENTS
- Fundamentals of Christian dogma
- Bible soteriology
- Scriptural Holiness (doctrine of sanctification I)
- Bible cardiology
- Authority of the Christians
- Bible Hematology
- 2. SECOND TRIMESTER – FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORE STUDENTS
- Ecclesiological code
- Christian obligations
- Anti-christ ideology
- Doctrine of hellfire
- Doctrine of heaven
- Biblical doctrine of money
- Gospel ministry vol I
- Ethics of gospel ministry
- 3. THIRD TRIMESTER – FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORE STUDENTS
- Personal evangelism
- Introduction to Homiletics
- Pulpit spirituality
- Bible Emphasis
- Ecclesiastical Assignment
- Pastoral Theology I
- Freelance Digest
- Ecclesiastical rules
- 4. FOURTH TRIMESTER COURSES
- Missionary Anthropology
- New Testament Biblical preaching
- African indigenous false ministries
- Follow up and visitation ministry
- Shepherding psychology
- Freelance ministry
- Bible fishery
- History of missions
- Minor prophets
- 5. FIFTH TRIMESTER COURSES
- Archaeological theology
- Theology of sanctification
- Old Testament theology
- Ecclesiological theology
- Scriptural soterilogy II
- Gospel of Grace
- Christian worship
- 6. THE SIXTH TRIMESTER COURSES
- Identity of Jesus Christ
- Historical books of the Bible
- Christo-centric revelation
- Genesis I
- Exegesis of the book of Acts of the apostles
- Scriptural Eschatology
- Exegesis of the books of Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther
- Ecclesiological spirituality
- Functions of prophets in Israel
- 7. SEVENTH TRIMESTER COURSES
- Christian theology
- Book of Genesis II
- Old Testament survey I
- New Testament survey II
- Old Testament survey II
- New Testament I
- Bible theology
- Bible Anthology
- Church government
- 8. EIGHTH TRIMESTER COURSES
- Christian Education I
- Church leadership I
- Crisis Theology
- Church management
- Practical ministry
- Freelance psychology
- Bible Typology
- Biblical Husbandry
- Local deities, cults and occults in Nigeria
- Biblical difference of Christian faith
- 9. NINETH TRIMESTER COURSES
- The four gospels
- Insight to world missions
- The church II
- Ecclesiological philosophy
- Approach to public relations
- Church History I
- Revelation of God’s vision
- Christian Education II
- Bibliocentric spirituality
- Christian apologentics I
- 10. TENTH TRIMESTER COURSES
- Old Testament courses III
- New Testament III
- Approach to guidance and counseling
- Christian Education 3
- Missions of the church
- Old Testament survey IV
- New Testament survey IV
- Modern ecclesiological business
- Christian marriage at holiness churches in Nigeria
11. ELEVENTH TRIMESTER COURSES
1. Church growth strategies I
2. Principles of church leadership
3. Church Administration
4. Missiology of Religion
5. Philosophy of Religion
6. Equipment and enlargement of Sunday school
8. Christian life
9. Church ministries.
10. Method in Christian apologetics
12. TWELVETH TRIMESTER COURSES
1. Theology of Christian worship II
2. Teaching Ethics
4. Doctrine of inbred sin
5. Bible testimony
6. Bible puritology
7. Demonism and deliverance
8. Christianity in Africa
9. Religious in Africa
10. African Traditional Religion